Thursday, September 3, 2009

7 months...


To my little guy:

7 months. Wow. Just 7 months ago, a day came that changed my life forever. I am so thankful to have you. Every single day, you make my life better- you make me smile, you make me laugh, you make me cry (happy tears). Those little(big and blue) eyes looking at me, those smiles during and after nursing, the squeals of happiness with the smiles that are so big when you wake up from a nap and I come into your room. All of it makes Mommy melt into one huge pile of goo. I love you, my little monkey. I love every inch of you, I love your personality, I love the way you hug my neck and hold my finger. You make me a better person. I never knew that I could love something this deeply, this... primally. (Is that even a word?) Thank you for being my little boy- I promise to love you, cherish you, and raise you to be the best person you can be. Forever. I love you, B.


No comments:

Post a Comment