Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fall is Coming!!

For the first time in a VERY long time, I am really looking forward to Fall. I'm usually a give-me-the-hottest-and-most-humid-weather-you've-got type of girl, so this is surprising. I think it's the baby.

Visions of pumpkin patches, petting zoos, hayrides, and especially really cute clothes and costumes dance through my head. Like this:
Oh my goodness it is so adorable- Squeeeee! (Let me assure you, I don't often make that noise.) I really don't understand WHY I love dressing up babies in cute/funny outfits- but I just do. And obviously, I'm not alone. Otherwise, things like this would not even exist:


Squee!! ::Ahem:: Sorry, I'm back. It's not just the Halloween costumes, it's the children's clothes in general. I love the browns, the oranges, the reds. The sweaters, the corduroy pants, the outfits!


Yeah. It's crazy adorable. Well, come on September, October- give me what you've got. This year, I'm ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment