Saturday, August 22, 2009

Ahh, Thunderstorms and Naptime

I'm sitting here on the laptop, in bed, while my baby sleeps and a thunderstorm rages outside. I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be at this moment. As long as I can be inside, I LOVE thunderstorms.

If I have to be outside, it's a very different story. Lightning scares the crap out of me. I'm not sure why, it's just a fear/dislike of mine, along with balloons, the thought of dying and leaving my child motherless, the thought of my child dying, etc. I don't have too many fears- but the ones I have are HUGE. Except balloons- that one's a little crazy, I'll admit. I just really don't like it when they pop, therefore I hate being around them, because I never know when it's going to happen. Make sense?

No? Well, that's okay. I'm willing to admit one irrational fear. Does anybody else have crazy fears like this??

No comments:

Post a Comment