Monday, August 24, 2009

Insert Witty Title Here

Sometimes, I just don't have anything to say. I rack my brain, over and over- and find nothing. Nothing profound, nothing shallow- just nothing. This definitely doesn't help when writing a blog. So today, I'm just going to give you some random facts about me.

-I am an optimist to the highest degree. It's very rare when I see a situation where I can't find some sort of silver lining in the clouds. I'm pretty sure that this is annoying to the people around me that aren't as sunny.

-I love the feeling of soft grass between my toes, lying in the bed of a pickup truck watching the stars, and the smell of fresh country air. It pains me to think of my children growing up without knowing these little joys.

-I think HBO makes the best shows ever. They're a little profane, a little heavy on the sex, but they're really some of the best written, interesting shows on television.

-I love to study people. Airports, restaurants, and anywhere else- I love watching people and wondering what their lives are like, where they're going, where they're coming from, what's going on in their minds, all that jazz.

Well, that's all I'm able to come up with now- if you're reading this, leave me a comment with some random facts about you!

No comments:

Post a Comment