Wednesday, August 19, 2009

She's a little bit country.... a little bit rock and roll

I love music. Just about every type of music gets me going one way or another. Lately I've been leaning the country way. I've always loved country music, but I find myself switching to that radio station almost exclusively these past few weeks. Some of my favorites are:




Sugarland. Jennifer Nettles has an amazing voice that's so distinctive. I love just about any song they sing!


The Zac Brown Band... Another great group. They're fairly new, but I've loved everything they've put out so far.




Darius Rucker, another newbie to the country scene. Not new to the music industry, however. Some of you may remember him as "Hootie". Rest assured, he is totally different now- I love it!






And the one and only Reba McEntire. This lady has been in the biz so long- but her songs are just as relevant as they were back when she first started. I love her old stuff, her new stuff, and everything in between.

Well, there you have it. Not a very deep post this morning, but maybe some places to start for my friends out there who don't like country music?

No comments:

Post a Comment